The Solar System Ambassadors (SSA) program works with motivated volunteers across the nation to share the latest science and discoveries of NASA's missions through a variety of events that inspire their communities.
Through the NASA@ My Library project, NASA and the public library community will work together to enhance STEM literacy of library patrons, with a focus on underserved and underrepresented populations, throughout the nation.
The Night Sky Network is a nationwide coalition of amateur astronomy clubs bringing the science, technology, and inspiration of NASA's missions to the general public.
The Museum Alliance was created to be the "front door" to NASA for the world of informal education. The Alliance is meant to be the starting point for all informal educators who are seeking free NASA educational resources and services.
- NASA eClips
- Earth to Sky Partnership
- GAVRT Teachers
- Girl Scouts "Reaching for the Stars"
- The GLOBE Program
- Heliophysics Science Division
- MAVEN Educator Ambassador Project
- NASA Science Activation
- New Horizons Educator Fellows
- National Informal STEM Education Network (NISE Net)
- NASA/IPAC Teacher Archive Research Program (NITARP)
- OSIRIS-REx Ambassadors
- SOFIA: Airborne Astronomy Ambassadors